5 reasons love the all-new Hyundai Accent
Hyundai Asia Resources Inc., brought in the all-new Accent this year. There, we said it. Frankly, we've been hoping the latest iteration of the popular Korean subcompact would arrive since it was revealed early in 2017. It's almost a year later, and it’s finally here!
So let's count the reasons why the entire market should make some noise for the 2019 Hyundai Accent:
1) The last one's beginning to show its age. It's not an ugly car, but we have to say the competition has stepped things up design-wise since the current-generation Accent came out. Fortunately, if you've come across photos of the all-new Accent online, you can tell it has the looks to stand wheel to wheel with the new batch.
2) The same goes for the interior. The new one's cabin just looks like a massive step up from the previous one. The all-new Accent looks more modern while retaining good tactile feel, practicality and pleasing ergonomics.
3) It supposedly has better NVH levels. Quietness and the ability to keep passengers comfortable throughout rides is something any Filipino motorist can appreciate. The all-new Accent features a more rigid chassis (32% more, to be exact) and an upgraded suspension, so that's two boxes checked right there.
4) There's more room inside. This all-new Hyundai is 15mm longer, 29mm wider and runs on a 10mm longer wheelbase, providing it with better interior space and more storage space in the back. There are 60:40 folding seats in the rear for added convenience as well.
5) We want more of that good old powered daily drivability. The previous 5 petrol-driven Accent variants have proven to be both reliable and economical to drive. The newly released variant is offered with that same power and drivability.
Take one for a test drive and see for yourself whey the Hyundai Accent is such a great vehicle to own. If you want some more information and more detailed specs - check out Group 1 Hyundai’s Accent page.
Article source: https://www.topgear.com.ph/features/feature-articles/all-new-hyundai-accent-arrive-2018-a00013-20180119?ref=tag?ref=feed_1